Sunday, March 25, 2012

Body Revolution Day 42 of 90

Day 42 = Rest Day

Today I had a show all day so some required EXTRA planning was in order.  The EXTRA was because my two little hooligans came with me because my husband had to work.  It wasn't much of a rest day though.  My kids drove me crazy at the show.  They were rolling around on the floor, wrestling behind the table, going behind the display racks, running up and down the hallway, I couldn't wait for the show to end.  I was exhausted.

This is my little girl, taking out her big brother...YOU GO GIRL!

      


Here they are begging to get their faces painted...

It didn't happen...because as you can see, they both have a devilish look in their eyes.  
As soon as we packed up and started the short drive home, my little girl fell fast asleep. 
We got home, had some dinner and then went grocery shopping.

With all that was going on with food prep this morning and then off to the show, I forgot to take my measurements.  Sorry.
Today's food...
Breakfast: Blueberry Banana Muffin
Quick Grab n' Go breakfast.  Off to the show.

Lunch: Mediterranean Tuna Salad Rolls
I made this up this morning before we left so that I could stick to my plan.

Snack: Banana Almond Smoothie
I had this snack after dinner.  I didn't have time to enjoy it this afternoon.

Dinner: Grilled Lemon Chicken with a bit of a twist...
This morning before we left, I threw some chicken in the crock pot.  I made up the marinade from the Grilled Chicken recipe (from Fat Burning Meal Plan book) and poured it over the chicken.  I also cut up some red potatoes and red onions and threw them in with the chicken.  Turned the crock pot on, and went to the show.  Dinner was waiting for us when we returned home.

It was nice to have dinner ready and not have to worry about it after a long (REST) day.

I am looking forward to tomorrow morning's workout...Workout 7.  I told you about the Triceps in Workout 5, well I have been informed that the Triceps get even more of a workout.  Well...that's what I paid for!!!  I will let you know all about it tomorrow.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night.

Trina

3 comments:

  1. I really love reading your blog! I noticed that one of your meals you make is the pesto pasta w chicken. What bothers me is that she doesnt give us exact measurements of meat and pasta for each serving. How much do you put for each serving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Solis,

      Thanks for reading and enjoying my blog. With the Roasted Chicken w Whole-wheat Pasta & Spinach Pesto, I spooned out some of the pasta mixture and then divided the chicken into 6 servings. After eating, I then divided the remaining pasta mixture into 6 Ziploc freezer bags, and then placed the chicken on top of pasta in the bag. I did use my food scale to measure out the serving size. I can't remember what the weight of each serving was...sorry. I would say it was about 1.5 cups of the pasta mixture.

      I hope this helps a bit.

      Have fun cooking!
      Trina

      Delete
  2. Oh I am a mom to 3 boys (4 including the biggest provoker, my husband), and your post made me giggle a bit at the (rest) day point. My rest days are my work days hahaha...you my dear need a real rest day. God Bless and great work.

    ReplyDelete