Monday, April 30, 2012

Body Revolution Day 78 of 90

Day 78 = Workout 11

This morning's workout was tough to start. My legs got such a workout from walking over the weekend, that some of the lunge moves felt much harder than before. Plus, my little girl came into our bed again last night, and it made for a not so good sleep.  I did hit the snooze button a couple times, but I knew I had to get up and get it done. Once I got going, I felt much better and I got it DONE!

Today's food...
Breakfast: Greek Yogurt with Quinoa Crunch & Blackberries/Potato Scallion Bread

Yep! I went for the Blackberries today!  Only a half serving though, because I have some of that yummy bread that I bought yesterday.  I don't have to worry about the bread taunting me anymore though, because my kids liked it too, and it's pretty much gone.   I liked the blackberries in with the yogurt and quinoa crunch, but then again I have liked all the different fruits I have tried with this.  You can't really go wrong with any fruit, I think.






Lunch: Pesto Grilled Cheese Panini/Grilled Yellow Peppers/Sweet Potato Fries(not shown) 
I needed something quick and easy today for lunch.  Oh yeah and DELICIOUS!  This little sandwich is so very good.  Today I used a low fat cheddar with mozzarella and yellow peppers instead of red.  So good!

YUM!

Snack: Roasted Chicken & Pesto Pizza
Okay so this was leftover from last week AND it was eaten because of stress.  Today, here in Canada in the last day to file your taxes and if you remember...a few weeks back when I did my parent's tax, I was supposed to do ours...but I did not.  And now it's crunch time.  My kids were asking me all kinds of questions and it was getting close to dinner time and I didn't have time to get my dinner ready.  My husband was getting things together but I couldn't wait and I was a bit stressed...so I grabbed this from the fridge and ate it.  See, even I, can fall into the trap of stress eating.  I will burn it off tomorrow morning.

Dinner: Beef Stir-Fry with Broccoli with Shiitake Mushrooms served with Brown Rice
See I was so stressed and busy still doing the taxes while I was eating I forgot to snap a picture of my food.  But you have seen this one before.

After Dinner PM Snack:  Baked Garlic Pita Chips/Guacamole
Arrrgggghhhh...the system is overloaded and my tax is not getting any closer to being filed.  I was almost done and then I had to change some things and then my session timed out and the server went down due to over capacity so I reached for the Guacamole...did I mention I hate this time of the year.  It's my own fault though, I always leave it to the last minute and I don't know why, because whenever I sit down to do my taxes, it doesn't take me that long to do it.  Except when the servers go down and I can't get it completed....aarrrggghhhhh!  So anyway, I reached for some chips and guacamole that I made up fresh today while the daycare kids were sleeping (I should have done my taxes then instead)



So enough of my tax woes.  Here is today's Plank Hold Challenge time...My arms were toast, as always after this workout.  I thought of doing the Plank before the workout instead of after, maybe next time.  I am still working towards Lucky 7, 7 minute plank hold, maybe by the end of Body Revolution???...we will see.  I have one more Monday workout left in the program.  Wow, did that ever go by fast!  For all of you that commented that you wish you were on Workout 11 or Day 78, you will get there.  And you will get much stronger along the way.  Don't rush the time away, because with that time, life goes by too. And you will want to enjoy everyday of it.  I can't believe that I started my overall journey almost 1 year ago.  In 27 days, it will mark the day I began, and I am so very glad I did.  So don't wait...start today and have fun with getting healthy, feeling great and looking FANTASTIC!!!!  The weight that took you years to put on is not going to come off overnight, so start now, work hard, eat clean and be patient, and you too will be looking and feeling fine and fabulous!

Since starting Body Revolution I have gotten much stronger not just with my body and my workouts, but my mind too.  This program helps you to change your life for the better through fitness and food.  But it also helps you make changes in other areas too because it helps with discipline.  I know I haven't set a good example with leaving my taxes to the last day and I probably won't get it filed tonight anyway.  However, because of the discipline, our house is getting cleaned up of the clutter slowly, it's easier to prepare healthy meals in a well stocked organized kitchen, YET I am still waiting for my kitchen-cleaner-upper to show up.  Seriously, clean the clutter up and you will feel better.  It's the clutter in our lives that drags us down.  My paper work is now organized and will be ready for next years tax time.

Okay so now I must go and try to get this thing done.  I know it won't go through tonight, so maybe I should just go to bed and file it after my workout in the morning.  I like that idea better, better than staying up shouting at the computer screen and acting all crazy for no reason.

You have a great night, sleep, day, workout...whatever you may be doing after you finish reading this. 

And remember...

Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina   

No comments:

Post a Comment