Friday, August 24, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 33 of 35

Day 33 = Cardio Axe + High & Tight + Tummy Tuck

Great workout this morning.  The workouts on the BBL Calendar that I have been following only scheduled the Cardio Axe and High & Tight for today, but I added in the Tummy Tuck in order to push the UP button.  I didn't have time this morning to fit the Tummy Tuck in, so I did it tonight after dinner.  If you don't have the time...you have to make the time.  Get your workouts in.  Even if it's not the workout that you planned, get something done, even if it's a brisk walk, climb some stairs, do some squats while your waiting for your dinner to cook.  One time when I was doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred, I put a pot of water on the stove to boil to make some rice and I started to do my workout.  Once the water boiled, I threw in the measured rice, set the timer and completed the rest of workout in the time it took for the rice to cook.  Make the time.  Be Creative.  Do it for yourself!  Because YOU are WORTH every minute. 
 
GET. IT. DONE. ~ Phatsoslim

Today's food...
Breakfast: Vanilla Blueberry Protein Pancakes
I finished off the pancakes that I made up on Monday.  YUM YUM!


Lunch: Beef & Barley Soup with a Shark Attack
This was another find in the freezer that I made a while ago and need to use up.  These meals are the best because the prep is minimal.  Just thaw, heat and eat!

I was attacked by sharks today too.
Just wanted to add a little fun to the soup.

Snack: Coconut & Fig Granola Bar

A little afternoon energy snack.

Dinner: Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Salad
Besides being Fabulously Fit Friday...it's also Subway night in our home.  Tonight I decided to join my family in ordering from Subway.  My favourite is the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Salad.


Snack: Poppers with Roasted Red Pepper Dip


Since yesterday was Thirsty Thursday and I showed you all the amount of water that I drink.  Some concerns have come about in regards to water intake.  A family member sent me a couple links to articles regarding concerns of drinking too much water.  I would like to share them with you too.  Thanks Melissa.  As I said in my blog, drinking the larger amounts of water depend on your size, goals, temperature and some other factors, like knowing your what else you are putting in your body in the way of healthy foods.  Water can flush the body of important nutrients, so make sure you replenish those as well.  Water is the only drink I drink.  I am not a coffee or tea drinker, and I have given up drinking Diet Pepsi as of the beginning of this year.  I have had the odd smoothie throughout the summer and the protein shakes that I make for myself as a meal or snack.  Here are the links...

http://drbenkim.com/drink-too-much-water-dangerous.html



  • Don't let these articles scare you away from drinking plenty of water.  Just know your body and what your body needs. 

    Here is a natural electrolyte drink recipe that you can use to help replenish the things your body needs...
    http://familynaturally.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/lemon-honey-electrolyte-drink/

    Tomorrow is my last day of the Brazil Butt Lift Workout program calendar.  I will be doing the Bum Bum + Sculpt Workouts to finish it off. 

    Until then...Stay Strong!

    Good night

    Trina

    No comments:

    Post a Comment