Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Week of Freedom Day 2 - A Little Bit Off My Game

Day 2 of my FREE week. 

Well I stayed in bed AGAIN this morning.  I think after my spin last night, I was too pumped and had trouble falling to sleep again.  So that made it much harder to get up this morning.  NO EXCUSES though, "I WILL get my workout done", I said to myself.  Maybe this week being my free week and all, I should just sleep in everyday.  NOOOO!!!!!!  I felt tired all day yesterday and again today.  I just don't feel myself if I don't workout in the morning.  So tomorrow I will force myself out of bed and get back to MY normal workout time.  Maybe it's just my body resting before next week...it's the calm before the storm.  Next week as you know, is the start of my second round of Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution.  This time around I will NOT be alone though.  My husband has decided to join me.  Great news for him because he is going to reap the benefits of this fantastic program...Bad news for me because I have to get up EXTRA early beginning on Tuesday, as Monday is a holiday.  We are going to start with the 7-Day Kickstart Your Metabolism program for the first week.  My husband will probably only have time to do one workout in the morning and then he will do the other in the evening(as it is meant to be done).  I, on the other hand may do both workouts in the morning as I have always done, and then maybe do the extra one along side my husband in the evening...for support.  And yes, it will be great news for me too, as I will also benefit again from this great program.  Looking forward to it.  Many have asked me "What's next?" Well you have your answer...Body Revolution...Second Round.

My workout for today was a beautiful walk tonight with my family and my son's friend.  He is having a sleepover tonight, so we are watching a movie instead of me on my bike.  That's okay, at least we got out for a nice walk.  The boys did a little mountain climbing too...

The mountains were piles of dirt in a construction area of a new subdivision near our neighbourhood.  They had a blast!  They got to a bigger pile and climbed quite high and then were in need of rescue..they looked down and realized just how high they had climbed. 





This picture here was of them climbing up the higher "mountain".  I LOVE IT!  In our eyes...it's a huge pile of dirt.  When you are small...it is a MOUNTAIN.  It was actually pretty steep and they kept asking "How?" were they going to get down. LOL.  My son got up pretty high, and then panicked, so my husband had to go up and help him down.  I wasn't sure which one of them would fall down the hill first.  Luckily it was a safe return by all.

So Brave!






Meanwhile back on the ground...
Lil' M posing in a field of dirt. 
This is definitely the outfit every girl should wear to go running through the dirt.
LOVE IT!

Today's food...
...was kind of crap.  Not crap like in a unhealthy food way, but rather "crap" in the way of not eating on my normal eating schedule.  I totally believe this is because I didn't start my day off the way I usually do.  Plus, I didn't really take many pictures.  So...in order for me to get my butt and these three little butts(the kids who are up WAY too late AGAIN)into bed, I will skip my food for today.  With exception to breakfast...

Breakfast: Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
I saw this recipe floating around facebook yesterday and decided to clean it up.  I used another pancake recipe of mine and just added the cinnamon mixture and the cream cheese topping.  Definitely too much sugar in the mixture even if it is cleaned up, it's still too sweet.  I haven't yet entered the my recipe into www.myfitnesspal.com recipe calorie calculator, so I just kind of guessed at the calories.  I entered in another pancake recipe.  I will calculate all this tomorrow and show pictures too.

Time is ticking on so I am going to wrap this up so that I can get to bed.  We all have down days and maybe this was one of mine.  I did Stay Strong with my food choices and I did get out for a great walk tonight, but I was just feeling off all day because I didn't start my day off as I normally do.  Tomorrow is a new day and another chance.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment