Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 28 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 28 = Rest Day

Rest Day before the start of Phase 2.  I needed this day of rest BIG time.  We were out late last night but I only slept till 8:30am.  I thought I was feeling better, but as soon as I started moving around, I started sneezing again.  UGGHHH!!!!  I got the kids their breakfast and that was about it and I was ready to go back to bed.  I laid down on the couch and was soon joined by my bed nurse...

Our cat Indy(short for Indiana Jones) gets as close as he can get. 

A few hours later, I woke up to find him still by my side...
He's so lovely.

In the past, on Sunday's, I took some time to talk about REWARDS.  Well it's REWARD time again.  My reward for completing Phase 1 of my second round of Body Revolution was this...

A Food Dehydrator
I am going to be perfecting my Sweet Potato Crisps now.  First I slice the sweet potatoes and place them on my chip maker and place them in the microwave for about 3-4 minutes and then I placed them in the dehydrator to finish drying them out.  You can do them in the oven as well on a low heat.  But this new toy of mine, I mean REWARD of mine will be fun for experimenting with lots of different foods.

Since I haven't been feeling the greatest food has not been on the top of my mind today.  Sleep was, and still is.  I did have some soup and Orange juice for dinner tonight, along with some Sweet Potato Crisps.


I also had a small piece of the Chocolate Crepe Cake that was left over from the Stag and Doe last night...

The cake was CLEAN and oh SO yummy!!!

I am ready for Phase 2, even though right now I feel like crap, after a good night's sleep I will be ready to sweat it out in the morning.  I will TRY to attack Level 2 of Killer Abs in the morning...see how I feel.

Until then...Stay Strong! 

Good night

Trina

P.S. I will post the Chocolate Pumpkin Brownie Recipe when I am feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment