Saturday, October 27, 2012

54 & 55 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 54 = Workout 8...it didn't happen...instead...SPINNING happened

Day 55 = Cardio 2...it didn't happen either...instead...Halloween decorating till the wee hours of the morning

Halloween time is a busy time for me.  I love the holiday and that is probably why my husband and I got married 3 years ago on this special day.  On Thursday my brother came over to grab some of my Halloween decorations, and then after he left, I started decorating just a couple areas in my home.  And that is why I didn't write much on Thursday night.

Workout 8 didn't happen for me because I was up too late, but that was no excuse for not getting in my workout.  So when the daycare children went for their nap, I hopped on my spinning bike and rode for about 55 minutes.
It was a great ride!
 It was just what I needed.

I had a quick shower, go the kids up and headed out to the bus stop to get the school kids.  My brother than came over again to get the rest of the Halloween decorations, about 9 Rubbermaid totes and some other bits.  After the daycare children all went home, my husband, our children and I went to the store to get the Halloween costumes for the kids.  Wait till you see what they are going to be...Wednesday's post you will see.

Once we got back home, we sat down to relax and then I got a text from my brother asking me if I would come over to help him decorate his friend's home.  As the Queen of Halloween, how could I resist???  So at 9:30pm last night I went to help out.  I was in my element.  As time passed, the rooms got spookier and scarier...
We kept on going until the wee hours of the morning. 


 I got back home at around 2am.  
It was almost like going out to a club, only with no dancing or drinking, with the exception of water of course.  

So seeing as I didn't get home until 2 o'clock in the morning, asleep by 2:30am, I did not feel like getting up early, so my workout did NOT happen today.

Shame on me!
I am not going to beat myself up over this though.  I worked hard over the last few days with lifting and carrying totes of decorations down two flights of stairs from our attic/loft, with a walk back up again...9 times or so.  I may make it up tomorrow with another spin.

Today was a busy and not so busy day.  My son had a birthday party this morning from 10am-Noon.  Then we came home, my husband had to go to work and here comes the not so busy part...I had a NAP!  Once my husband got back home, we went out and picked up some invitations for my son's upcoming Birthday party.  Let the planning begin...

So here is the sad part of my day...I am the Queen of Halloween, but this queen has no royal subjects that could watch the Prince and Princess tonight, so I am at home tonight when I should be dressed in costume and out to a Halloween Party.  There is always next year.  Over the next few days I will share with you some of my past Halloween costumes and decorations through pictures.  I will try and upload some of my old invitations for you to see.  I know that some of you are really into Halloween as I am.

Until then...Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment