Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 57 of Round 2 Body Revolution

Day 57 = Workout 9

My first day of Phase 3.  I feel GREAT!  This morning was the first morning in about a month, that I had no trouble getting out of bed.  I think I know why too.  It's because we turned our furnace on yesterday and the bedroom was not FREEZING...no need to stay in bed and snuggle down.  Even with the crappy weather outside, I was ready to go.  I thought I was coming down with something again on Saturday and Sunday because I just felt blah again.  But Saturday I was just tired from the late night Halloween decorating and yesterday, I was thawing out as I mentioned in last night's post.  I finally REALLY feel like myself again.

Workout 9...In this workout you don't really use that many weights.  I only used my 5 and 8 lb dumbbells.  Thursday I will try to UP them, if I don't, next week for sure.  I need to get back into my heavy weights again.  I'm sure tomorrow that will happen with working the back of the body.  I can't really remember Workout 10, it's like Christmas all over again.  I will open my surprise in the morning.

Today's food...
Breakfast: Ooey Gooey Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding

This is from the Eat Clean Diet Vegetarian Cookbook by Tosca Reno.
This was SO good.  The daycare children liked it too.

I had to substitute the plain soy milk with Chocolate soy milk.  I had some open and I needed to use it up.  It just made it that much more yummy, especially for a chocoholic like myself.

Lunch: Baked Tilapia with Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
It's only been since this year that I have eaten Tilapia, it is really quite nice.  For this one, I just brushed it with a little coconut oil and sprinkled it with black pepper, sea salt and basil, then bake it for about 15 minutes.
I also ate some more of the Ooey Gooey goodness that I had for breakfast.

Snack: Brown Bag Popcorn

Dinner: Chili from Tim Horton's
On a cold and rainy night when we had to go out of the house, this Chili hit the spot.  We took our son to his acting lesson tonight through the rain and the power outages, his class was still on.  The place where the classes are held, had back up lights, so all was a go.  My husband, daughter and I went to the near by Tim Horton's(which still had power) and grab some hot food.

Here is a picture of me and my little girl waiting for my husband to get our little actor...

We were all bundled up waiting out the storm.  
There were lights out everywhere.  Once we got back home, we still had and still have power.  I know some friends that their power has been off since 5:15pm.  The winds are picking up, and my skeleton heads are rolling outside.  I am glad I did not put up a lot of Halloween decoration outside this year.  

I hope where ever you are tonight, especially if you are on the east coast, that you are safe and warm. 

Even though we turned the furnace on, the winds around here are putting another chill in the house again.  It's time to snuggle down into bed I think.  Tomorrow I will warm up with Workout 10.

Until then...Stay Strong!  Keep warm and Stay Safe!

Good night

Trina

1 comment: