Monday, December 17, 2012

Motivated Monday with Level 3 Killer Abs


Well I wasn't so motivated at 5:30am this morning, with my son having a bad dream last night and my daughter in our bed again, I was not wanting to budge from my cozy bed.  But...I did get up at 6:15am and had just enough time to get in Workout 1 of Body Revolution.  I didn't have enough time to do my Killer Abs workout though, so I got it done this afternoon during daycare nap time. 

I know I said I was going to start Level 3 this coming Wednesday, but I was curious to see what this level had in store for me.  It’s a good one.  There are so many great moves in this level, and SO many throughout the entire workout.  In Level 3, there are a lot more leg moves, such as different variations of Mountain Climbers.  It felt more like I was working legs in this one, but with the moves that were done; they all really work the core.  Rather than just lying on your back doing crunches all the time, Jillian shows you other moves that will give you Killer Abs. 

The reason that I did not write a post yesterday is because I was spending time with my family.  After the terrible occurrence that took place on Friday at the elementary school in Connecticut, I just wanted to be with my kids and spend quality time with them.  Hugging them and kissing them and loving them so. 

Today was great!  When my kids got off the school bus, they both ran to me and gave me a great big hug.  I was happy to have them home with me.  It also makes me very sad though that I CAN feel this way while the parents of those little children can not.  It just doesn't seem fair.  To those parents…know that the world is thinking of you through this most difficult time.  You must Stay Strong for the rest of your family members.  To all the teachers that protected the children…you are heroes.

I would like to thank the teachers of my children…Thank you for keeping my precious children safe each and every day at school.  Thank you for teaching them how to read and write.  Thank you for everything you do for them.  I am grateful to you.

No food pictures today…No quotes.  I will leave you with this…

 Please...Remember them all.
Send love and warm thoughts to those they left behind.

Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina


No comments:

Post a Comment