Thursday, February 21, 2013

Addicted to Sweat - Jaw Breaker Towel Workout + ATS Dance Get Wet


I was up, and ready to do the Jaw Breaker Towel Workout this morning.  I grabbed my towels and pressed play.

I started with the Warm Up as you should, then I continued on with the workout.  I think I will check out the tutorial for this one on the weekend when I have more time.  Time, it has got away from me again today.  This is going to be a short post, but don’t worry, I will talk more about the Jaw Breaker Towel workout when I do it again and again.

In yesterday’s post, I showed you the picture of Nicole Winhoffer doing the JBT Workout with her hair all done up.  Well here I am trying to channel Nicole and Madonna to find the strength to get through this workout…
This was taken before the workout had started.
Mine isn't a neat as hers, but you get the idea.
My hair and make up girl was still asleep in her bed upstairs.




It actually did help that my hair was done up like this, and I will tell you why.  In the workout, there are some moves where you are holding the towel behind your head and then raising it up.  If I had my hair in a ponytail, I would have been catching the towel on it every few seconds during those particular moves.  Plus, there is an Abs section in this one too, and to lay down with your hair in a ponytail is NOT very comfortable.  So this will be my new look for doing this workout. LOL I tweeted the picture, and Nicole seemed to like it…






Okay, enough about me and my new workout look…onto the workout itself.

Here is the picture of Nicole again…
See how she is positioned????
  
Well this is pretty much how YOU will be in this workout.  BUT…I DO NOT mean you will be stationary.  You will be moving those legs in and out and in and out, and then to the side and to the side, and then you do the splits, only they are more like cross-splits, then you circle the legs out and in and reverse.  “Only 8 more”, she says.  Yeah!  8 more of the first exercise and then it’s on to the next one.  It is a KILLER!  

BUT…it is doable!  

With saying that (“it is doable”), I did not keep up with all the reps in all the moves that Nicole did in the workout, and I am not afraid to admit that either.  I am glad that it is challenging.  I have done some workouts where I can do the moves and then I think…"now what?"  Not with this one though, that's for sure.  The “what” is keep on trying until I am strong enough to keep going without taking extra breaks, to keep up to Nicole, and to ROCK a pair knee high leather boots, fish net tights, a body suit and a white top hat…
Oops…
Did I type that out loud???  
Of course this would be this year’s Halloween costume. 

It also comes down to knowing the workout so that you are not constantly looking at the T.V. to see what is going on.

Speaking of knowing what is going on…after I completed the Jaw Breaker Towel Workout, I did the ATS Dance Get Wet Workout again.  I must say…I was better than I was yesterday.  Only by a little bit.  Repetition is the key.  Today I only did the Warm Up and the 3 Breakdowns of each dance, and I did the Cool Down too.  Again, I think I will watch the tutorials again on the weekend.  Then I will break it down even more to make sure I know each of the moves.

I mentioned that there is an Abs section in the JBT Workout…It’s good.  It’s tough.  It’s doable.  So do it!  During this one exercise, Nicole flashes you a cute and innocent looking smile, but don’t let that fool you…she’s the devil. (I’m just joking…she’s not really)  LOL She’s a slave driver just like my little girl. LOL


As I said, “It’s tough.”  It’s very challenging and that’s how I know it will help my body change.
Right now as I sit here and type this to you, I can feel the workouts in my abs, my calves, and my quads and also in my arms…and that’s just me sitting here.  When I walk up and down the stairs, I can really feel it in my calves.  Tomorrow morning should be interesting.

I am going to skip Today’s food as it is getting late and I need my healthy rest.  No more of the “beauty rest” thing, because when you are healthy, you feel great and look great.  So I am going to get my butt in bed for my “Healthy Rest”, and I will talk to you again tomorrow.

Until then…Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina
  

No comments:

Post a Comment