Thursday, May 2, 2013

TapouT XT Day 32 of 90


Day 32 = Yoga XT but as I said on Tuesday and in yesterday’s post I was going to do Ripped Conditioning XT + Ultimate Abs XT

And that is what I did!

I was even up bright and early at 5:15am.  WHAT?!?!?!  Yep! I think this girl just needed the sun and warmth that is in full swing right now.  This morning at 8:49am it was already 15C and later by 4:06pm it was 22C…
NICE!!!!


The Ripped Conditioning XT workout requires the resistance band throughout most of the workout.  There are some moves where you just use your own body weight.  One of those moves that I like is the Forward Jump/Plank/Knee Strikes.  This move is a real heart pumper and sweat maker.  Definitely Earned with Sweat!!! 

Since this was the first time through this workout, I did have some trouble getting the correct resistance for some of the moves.  I will get it right next time.

Checking in on this month’s fitness challenge…

Just Plank It!


Today we did (or are going to be doing) a 45 second Plank.  

I did mine this morning while waiting for the daycare children to arrive.  

I knew that it was only 45 seconds and it wouldn't be like I would be holding a 6 minute plank while the parents and children arrive.  LOL I hope you are sticking with it and build your core strength.  I think with choosing a 15 seconds increase was wise (even if I say so myself), it challenges you, but doesn't put you off from getting down on the floor and Planking it out.  Five seconds would be to short, and 30s-1 minute increase would be too, too much.  Together we are going to get to the 8 minute Plank by the end of May.

I read a little more of Kimberly Snyder's book, The Beauty Detox Foods.  She also praises the goodness of coconut oil and all coconut products, and by that I mean clean unprocessed coconut products.  I use coconut oil all the time for baking and cooking, and I also use it for my skin and hair.  I love it!

Tomorrow I have a Day Off…not from workouts, but rather work.  It’s Trina’s Day Off.  It will begin with TapouT XT Legs and Back, followed by…

…I will let you know what happens.

Until then…Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment