Thursday, May 7, 2015

Week 1 Day 3 CX-T Find Your Fit Challenge

I should rename the title Week 1 Workout 3 since I took a semi-recovery day yesterday.  Ah...but you are a smart bunch and you can follow what I'm doing.

With the CX-T Find Your Fit Challenge, there are 4 workouts with an optional 5th one.  Yes, I will be doing the 5th.  If the following 5 weeks remain the same set up, my weekly schedule will look like this:

Monday: Workout 1
Tuesday: Workout 2
Wednesday: Recovery Cardio(my own choice)
Thursday: Workout 3
Friday: Workout 4
Saturday: Optional Workout 5 with some Recovery Cardio(my own choice)
Sunday: Rest Day

and repeat...

You have to do whatever suits your lifestyle and weekly schedules.  This, up above, works for me.

I did Workout 3 this morning.  At first I thought I wasn't going to be able to move my legs in order to get it done.  But I was good.  Once I started to warm up, the soreness subsided until an hour after I was done.  Then it returned it all it's glory.  Yes, once again it is a "hold on to the wall to sit down and pee" kind of day...I envy you guys.

Today's workout really worked my abs.  Even though my abs of steel are covered with flab, I know that the steel will overcome the flab.

Today's post is going to be short and sweet.  We have had a busy night with the renovations and time has ticked on, and with that my bed is calling me.

I have inputted Day 4's workout into the Seconds Pro app and it looks like it's gonna be a tough one.  There is a 400 Rep Challenge to finish it off...YIKES!!!!

Today's Food...
Breakfast: Phatsoslim's French Toast and Chocolate Protein Shake
I used the Hemp & Quinoa bread, 1 egg white and some cinnamon.  Topped it off with some organic honey.

Snack: Apples and Peanut Butter
The apple wasn't a nice as I was hoping it would be.  I used store bought peanut butter today as it was much smoother than my homemade stuff.

Lunch: Salmon served with the 7 Super Foods Salad & Quinoa
I topped of the salad with some olive oil and vinegar.  I think I put just a bit too much vinegar. It was still very good.


Dinner:  Scrambled Eggs with Salsa and Toast
Sometimes you just need to have breakfast for dinner.  And with us being busy tonight, it was a good fit.
I know it doesn't look very appetizing, but it hit the spot.

Snack: Watermelon
What a perfect end to a busy and beautiful sunny warm Spring day.  Some very refreshing watermelon.  I couldn't make my protein shake to go with it, because we had to shut the water off in the house for the renovations, so tonight I will go without it.



Well that's it for me for today.  I must get my rest as well as Rockin' tomorrow's workout, we are gearing up for a garage sale here on Saturday morning.  The Spring cleaning continues.  Lets hope that we can sell lots of stuff to help pay for more renovations.

Good night...Stay Strong!

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment