Friday, May 8, 2015

Week 1 Day 4 CX-T Find Your Fit Challenge

OMG...I thought I was going to puke.  The first part of today's workout was fine, tough, but fine.  The second part...like I said, OMG!  The 400 rep challenge was more than tough.  Well the first 100 was.  I will tell you this, doing 100 push ups made me want to puke.  Now I didn't do the 100 non stop.  I started with 20, took a breath, then I did another 10, 10, breather, 5, 5, 10, breather, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 3 and I wanted to puke.  But there was no time for that, my next 100 rep exercise was waiting to be done.

I set my Seconds PRO timer app up for this workout as well.  I gave myself 3 minutes for each 100 Reps for a total of 12 minutes.  WHAT?!?!? was I thinking.  My push ups took me 6 minutes to do.  The next two 100 rep exercises took me 4 minutes to do.  The last one took me 5 minutes to get done with a little bit of breathing time at the end of it.  So all in all, I finished my 400 Rep fit challenge in 19 minutes.

I finished off the workout with some stretching.

Today's food was similar to yesterday's with a few changes, but I need to get things ready for our garage sale tomorrow.  SO...I need to cut this one very short today.

Must go...Stay Strong!

Good night
Trina
Breakfast
Scrambled Egg Whites with Hemp & Quinoa Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment