Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Body Revolution Day 9 of 90

Body Revolution Day 9 of 90

Day 9 Workout 2
In this mornings workout, Workout 2, I used 5 lb weights and 8 lb weights,  The 8 pounders were used when JM says, "go heavy".  I do have 10's but I was afraid to use them just yet, maybe I will try them on Friday.  I got the hang of the resistance band, I may tighten it up for Friday though.(just for more of a challenge)

I can definitely feel my body changing.  Today I can feel it in my BUTT.  I feel like the muscles are forming, and they are eating away at the fat in the trunk.  I can also feel it across my chest.  It's not that SUPER sore feeling you get when you first start working out.  You know that one...where you can barely walk, and you need to hold onto the wall to sit down on the toilet.  I think tomorrow when I do Cardio 1, they may be less jiggling during "Hot Feet". LOL

I had some people ask, "How Body Revolution is delivered?.  Not sure about everywhere, but here in Canada, mine was delivered by Canada Post.

Another question...How many days a week is the program?  The programs workout are 6 days a week with 1 rest day.  The Body Revolution calendar starts on a Monday and ends on the Sunday with a rest day.  You can begin with the 7-Day Kickstart and then move on to week two OR begin with Day 1 of the 90-Day program.  You always have that rest day, and I highly suggest you to take it.
I am a bit of a maniac when it comes to working out.  Back in November I challenged myself to burned 1000 calories/day/6 days a week.  Guess what??? I burnt myself out by mid-way of week 3.  It was too much.  Last week when I was doing the 7-Day Kickstart, it was just like my other workouts where I would do...example...30 Day Shred(one level), then do Yoga Meltdown(one level) for a total workout time of around 60 minutes.  When I looked ahead to what I would be doing this week I thought it wouldn't be enough.  ONLY one workout between 26-36 minutes long, but Jillian is RIGHT, it only takes 30 minutes a day.  After my rest day on Sunday, I only did Workout 1 yesterday, and I could feel it, like I said..."in my BUTT".

So yesterday I forgot to post my stats resulting from the 7-Day Kickstart Your Metabolism.
My starting weight: 164.8 lbs   Current Weight: 159.6 lbs  Total Weight lost: 5.2 lbs
My starting measurements: 
Bust: 38.5"         Current: Bust: 38"
Waist: 32"          Current: 31.5"
Hips: 42.5"         Current: 42"
Arms: 11.5         Current: 11"
Thighs: 25"         Current: 25"  : (
Shoulders: 44.5" Current: 43.5  : )
Neck: 13.2"       Current: 13"
Total Inches Lost: 3.2"
I would say that's pretty damn good for one week of hard work with workouts and eating right.  Eating right is probably more important that the workouts themselves.  Like Jillian says in Extreme Shed & Shred...'You can eat your way through any workout.  Two slices of pizza can wipe out Levels 1 & 2 of ES&S".  So make sure you make good food choices.
Speaking of FOOD...Today's BREAKFAST was the Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins.  It was quite nice.  LUNCH was a little short on calories.  I made the Curried Salmon Salad Pita Pockets.  It was to be served with the Braised Baby Artichokes with Tomatoes, but I didn't get a chance to make it up.  SNACK was a Banana Almond Smoothie...yummy...and quite filling.  DINNER was the Almond Crusted Chicken Breasts/Red Cabbage & Apple Slaw, I enjoyed this one.  My husband had the chicken but he wasn't too crazy on the Apple in the Cabbage Slaw.  He ate some of the left over Barley and Roasted Cauliflower from lunch yesterday.  EXTRA SNACK just now as I started writing about food...he he he...Poppers from Sobey's with some Roasted Red Pepper Dip and a medium Orange.

Tomorrow is Cardio 1...yay!!!!  That wasn't very convincing, was it???  YAY!!!!  I got a bit of a sore throat last night and I started sneezing before bed last night.  I thought...'oh NO, I can't be getting sick'.  I always found the best way to get rid of a cold, was to sweat it out.  So hopefully Cardio 1 will kick thing this out of me.  I found in the past that when I got sick, I would start eating like CRAP, because I felt like CRAP.  But not this time, I feel great, even with this sore throat.  I will not let it get to me.  Saying that, I shall get my sore BUTT into bed and get ready for Day 10.

Until then....sleep well. 

I'm still up...I had to enter my foods into my food log and I realized that my calories were higher than I thought.  Reason being...I had a double Banana Almond Smoothie...I didn't realize that the recipe serves 2.  That is probably why it was SO YUMMY.

 Good night...zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment